This position is within the Operations team of RJS Corporation. The Production Assembler’s primary responsibility is to assemble components into sub-assemblies and or final assemblies per established guidelines and standards. Proper assembly of RJS products is a very important role within the company as our customers expect a quality product assembled correctly to meet their needs. Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday on first shift. Additional overtime may be available Monday through Friday and on weekends as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the direction of the Operations Manager, and department Team Lead, the Production Assembler duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Complete sub-assembly and/or final assembly of products or components according to established guidelines and quality standards
- Use a variety of hand and power tools following appropriate methods and procedures to complete assembly of components or products
- Inspect items as instructed and provide feedback to management to ensure any quality defects can be avoided in the future
- Maintain a clean work area, returning equipment and tools at the end of the day
- Able to assist other departments and functions as needed